As Covid-19 vaccinations have become widely available to British Columbians, the overall risk of Covid-19 transmission and serious consequences has diminished. Despite this, the virus will still circulate like other communicable diseases.
Therefore, we must still practice communicable disease prevention. Many restrictions have been lifted, but we must still abide by the following protocols:
- all guests must wait to be seated
- all guests are asked to sanitize upon entering our establishment
- if you are sick or experiencing any flu like symptoms – do not enter our establishment
- guests must be seated in when consuming food or beverages
- guests must not table hop/switch seats.
- guests must remain seated except to use lottery/ATM machines or use the restrooms
- staff must continue to wash hand frequently
- all tables will continue to be sanitized between guests
- touch points will be sanitized throughout the day including ATM, Lottery machines, door handles.
- Guests not fully vaccinated are asked to wear masks